Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Clunker

Boy, there is something about the Meadowlands that has made the Devils just flat lately.

Not as bad as the Pittsburgh game on Wednesday, Marty and Clemmer got flat-out beat on a couple goals, but there were a few that were crazy bounces.

Great stuff from David Clarkson and the entire Zajac line. Them and the 4th line came out and wanted to play.

I've defended Gomer before but I gotta say, after watching him in person twice this week, I am sick of his act. I think defenses are ready for him to make those rushes up the ice and once he gets to the line he has no clue what to do.

Some horrid officiating. Cue the deathknell for the anti-hooking aspect of the New NHL. Can I have my season back, Gary?

Overall, not the end of the world, not even as bad a loss as the Pittsburgh game, because we showed some effort. But overall, the defense was very poor. This could've been 9 or 10-2.

Pick up the pieces and get ready for an all-out dogfight on Tuesday in TO.

Rangers host Bahston tonight at and on MSG. Isles are in Sunrise, and with the WhalerCanes winning, both need to get two points tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats