Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rangers v. Devils, 7pm MSG/FSNY

The Rangers play the Devils tonight for the first time this season, and unfortunately I won't be around to cover much of it. An extremely busy day of classes and a poorly scheduled soccer game tonight is forcing me to DVR the game and watch it around 10-10:30 when I get back. My fellow Rangers and Devils bloggers do a great job, and I will watch the game and check back in either late tonight or tomorrow morning. That said, here are a couple of things to look for before the game:

- At least one call up will be made, but even though I know every Ranger fan was crossing their fingers for Dave Scatchard, that won't happen. (Kidding, of course.) Scatch has a groin strain and is sidelined right now so look for Dane Byers later, although that is just speculation on my part. Whoever they call up will jump right on the third line I would assume, with Dawes and Dubinski. They could shuffle Hollweg up to the third line, but it really depends on who comes up.

- Gomez returns to face the Devils. Coach Sutter had nothing nice to say about Gomez coming back in a recent interview, but it will still be emotional for Gomez. Hopefully he can break out tonight against his former team.

If I have time at some point today and there is news to report, I will be sure to do so. If not, I'll check in later on or tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats