The Islanders blow another 2 goal lead, but come out on top of the Devils [sorry Steve] as "Dollar" Bill Guerin nets the game winner with only 3 ticks of the clock to go!
Miro Satan actually showed up to play tonight with his first goal tonight as well. Vasicek and Comrie also added goals in the win.
The Rangers on the other hand couldn't put anything past Bruins goaltender, Manny Fernadez and were shut out once again this season. Phil Kessel netter the shootout winner.
* Ryan Whitney scored the game winning goal as Pittsburgh Topped Washington 2-1. Just a note about this game. Resident tough guys Donald Brashear and Georges Laraque dropped the mitts and had one off their best fights against each other in years.
* Mats Sundin scored twice as Toronto fell to Chicago 6-4. Patrick Sharp scored the game winner and Tuomo Ruttuu added an empty netter to seal it for the Hawks.
* Dallas outscored Anaheim 3-1 as Mike Ribeiro scored the game winner. There was no scoring in the third period.
* Ottawa held off Florida 4-1 as Sean Donovan scored the winner. In this game Anton Volchenkov hit David Booth as he went head first into the boards and had to be carted off on a stretcher. At the present time there is no update available on his condition.
* Simon Gagne scored in OT to put Philadelphia over Carolina. It was Gagne's second goal of the game. Eric Staal netted his 6th of the season as well.
* Montreal held off Buffalo who has had it rough this season with the score of 4-2. Roman Hamrlik scored the winning goal as Long Island native Christopher Higgins added the empty netter.
* So much for the big win! Atlanta coming off their first win of the season drops another one. This time to Tampa Bay with a score of 6-2. All of the usual suspects scored tonight [sans Hossa]
* Brent Burns and Eric Belanger added late goals for Minnesota to seal a 3-1 victory over the St Louis Blues.
* Derek Morris and Steve Reinprecht have scored early in the first for Phoenix; making the score 2-1 over Detroit after 1.
* Calgary/Edmonton is tied 1-1 at this minute and San Jose/Nashville are scoreless in the first. Another update at 1:00am.