6 Games on the schedule tonight:
* Evgeny Malkin scored the lone goal in a 1-0 shutout against the Rangers. Not to Ranger bash, but they have had a tough time putting pucks in the net so far this season. Marc Andre Fleury made 36 stops in the win.
* Columbus put up a touchdown and then added the successful extra point in a win against the Hawks. Rick Nash netted two goals, Jiri Novatny added two more and even tough guy Ole-Kristian Tolleffsen added a goal in the win. Chicago's overall number 1 draft puck, Patrick Kane scored his third goal of the season.
* Edmonton welcomed back that crybaby Ryan Smyth [yes Im bitter] with a heartfelt loss 4-2 to Colorado. Smyth didn't score but did cry like a baby when he received a standing ovation.
* Is Atlanta considered a hot team now?? They defeated Toronto 5-4 in a shootout tonight. Speaking of hot, Mats Sundin scored his 6th of the season. Ilya Kovalchuk scored a goal as well and added the game winner in the shootout.
* St Louis held off Anaheim in a fight filled game 4-2. Brad Boyes scored two goals, including the game winner and Paul Kariya iced it with an empty netter.
* The Kings made easy work of the Predators 6-0 with Michael Camalleri scored twice. Tough guy Raitis Ivanans scored his first of the season as well. Los Angeles goaltender Jason Labarbera fell asleep in the third period seeming he only faced 17 shots all game. The Kings held Nashville to only 4 shots in the first period.