* Phil Kessel scored two goals tonight to lead Boston over Chicago 3-1. In the game David Koci Fougth Zdeno Chara and had his face pretty much destroyed. He looked like Shawn Michael's after his match at Summerslam a few years back at the Nassau Coliseum. For those who haven't seen it, check this out.
* Jared Boll and Rick Nash scored for Columbus to give their team a 3-0 shutout win over St Louis tonight. In the game, Nash scored a "Marek Malik" type goal through his legs on the power play. Pascal Leclaire made 36 saves in the win.
* Yes ladies and gentleman, the Rangers have scored a goal! Actually it was two goals and to make matter worse for their opponents; the Devils, the Rangers not only won the game, but shut them out in the process. The Rangers used Jason Strudwick on offense ala Aaron Johnson and then it was the Nigel Dawes show. Dawes scored both Ranger goals and Henrik Lundqvist made 22 saves for the shutout.
* Toronto scored 4 unanswered goals tonight to defeat Pittsburgh 5-2. Sidney Crosby finally lit the lamp for Pittsburgh, scoring his third goal of the season. Some guy named Jiri Tlusty scored twice for Toronto in the win. Just think, Jiri Tlusty has one less goal than Sidney Crosby!
* Tampa Bay defeated Philadelphia tonight 5-2. Brad Richards had two goals and an assist in the win.
* Jerrod Smithson and Jordin Tootoo scored for Nashville, as the Predators shut out the Atlanta Thrashers 3-0. Johan Hedberg made 31 saves in the win.
* Edmonton defeated Minnesota 5-4 in a shootout. Shawn Horcoff scored twice and Brian Rolston scored his 5th goal of the season for the Wild. Ales Hemsky capped the game with a goal in the shootout.
* "Lifelong AHLer" Criag Wellar [rhymes!] scored the lone goal as the Coyotes shut out the Ducks 1-0 tonight. Illya Brygalov made 20 saves in the win.
* Los Angeles defeated Dallas 2-1 as Brian Willsie and Alex Frolov scored. Jere Lehtenin scored the lone goal for Dallas