Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rangers vs. Flyers 7PM on MSG

Preseason game number two for the Rangers is tonight when they take on the Philadelphia Flyers at 7pm. The game can be seen on MSG. Also, Rangers fans should tune in early to see the preseason preview from 6-7 if possible. Some good material on young kids, position battles and other preseason issues. I won't be around to do anything live, but I will be dvr-ing the game and watching it later on tonight. I'll check in with my thoughts after but feel free to leave your thoughts for me to read when I get back. Watch the line combination of Dawes-Gomez-Jagr to see how they look. Also we'll see Jessiman and Byers in the game as well today. The Rangers are going with 8 defensemen and the matchup will pit former co-captains Drury and Briere against each other for the first time. Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats