Friday, July 13, 2007

New Hiatus Day

July 16th is now the night of the new hiatus.

I sort of overloaded myself on this place, and for now, I need a break to concentrate on making a concerted effort in college.

I have a couple of SFM articles on the backburner that I will promote when Greg gets around to posting them. Other than that, I'm taking a break.

New bloggers Dustin, Frank and Alex will be given this chance to break news and give their opinions, so the site will still be kept regular, but for now, I am in deep need of a break, and with most free agents signed and the Devs with a new coach, this felt like great timing.

Battle of New York will return from hiatus on Monday, September 3rd and go back to the machine it was prior to it's hiatus. It'll include reports from Devils training camp, more columns, my daily NHL Team Preview series, and much, much, more.

Thank you for supporting us, but it's time for a break.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and see you again on September 4th.

I'd still love to hire 1 or 2 more bloggers. One "Neutral" voice, who could comment on the three teams without bias, to talk about them every week (Chyea, right). And one guy to do a national, weekly column.

Battle of NY is already better than before, and I'm glad we did our makeover pre-hiatus.

I promise the material will match the window dressing when I come back.

IM me at Incudude530 to chat it up while im not blogging.

Sincerely,
Steve Lepore
Battle of New York

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats