Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Puck

Tonight, 2009 ends for good. For us East coasters, it's less than seven hours till the ball drops. Apparently, that already has happened for one of our Battle teams.:P There actually is a game between the Habs and Cats now. And for any WJC followers, Tedenby and Josefson scored for Sweden against Finland. The big one takes place at 8 between USA and Canada in Saskatoon. I hope our boys pull it off silencing those nimrods who boo our team. But not holding out much hope there.

Three of four BONY teams do battle tonight. The Rangers visit the Candy Canes at 7:30 while the Islanders are in Ottawa at 7. And a possible Cup preview in the Windy City between the two best teams at present, the Devils and Blackhawks going off half an hour after the big game I'll be locked into. What? You really thought I'd be glued to my pathetic team after last night.


I'd say more but am about to head out and finally sign up for Planet Fitness. Part of my 2010 New Year's Resolutions. I want to thank Hasan, Brian and Underdog for their contributions and of course our fans. Without the readers, this blog would be useless. Thank you to all. Wishing a Happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats