Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Not Goodbye, it's See You Later

This is hard for me to do.

I'm not going to waste words.

I'm leaving Battle of New York, the site I created.

I've decided it's not what I want to be doing at this point. I just don't have the material to keep it up day-to-day.

Until we get a new Devils blogger/Head Writer, visit 2ManAdvantage.com as often as you can for all things about the team I love.

Was my work at Battle successful? In my opinion, no. I don't feel that I covered a team that I love sufficiently. Derek and the rest of our writers here may say differently, but I look at it that way.

Where am I going from here? Other than my weekly column at SportsFanMagazine.com, I have decided to start blogging over at KuklasKorner.com, with a blog called "Eye on the Media", which will talk about all things NHL TV, Radio, Ads, Media and Blogs. Please check it out.

Thank you so much for reading.

I will see you soon.

-Steve Lepore

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats