Monday, October 4, 2010

Sauer and Fedotenko make team

Being that I'm at the library and it's closing soon, I will just come to the point. Both Mike Sauer and Ruslan Fedotenko made the Rangers. Kudos to both as they each played their asses off in camp and deserved it. Sauer should be the sixth defenseman over Steve Eminger, who stays up while kids Ryan McDonagh and Pavel Valentenko go down to Hartford. I have no issue with that since if you kept either up, they'd probably just sit up in the press box. Better off getting them time with the Wolf Pack so they develop.

As for Fedotenko, I was against his tryout but you really gotta hand it to him. He really stepped it up and gets one more chance under Tort to shine. He gets $1 million this year. I'd say more but my time is up.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats