Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kovalchuk loses puck in shootout 11/10/10

There's really not much you can say about this attempt in the shootout by Ilya Kovalchuk. Oh. I'm sure our Devil blogger can find many adjectives for it but probably quite a few which are derogatory. The $100 million man is snakebit and obviously can use some new lumber. It just ain't working. He and the Devils have plenty of time to figure it out. Rick Jeanneret's call here summed up Kovalchuk's struggles. He remains stuck on 3 goals. Will he find chemistry with anyone? It better happen soon for Jersey.

1 comment:

Hasan said...

Oh believe me I felt like kicking a bar stool after the Kovy miss. His firing the puck in the stands on a breakaway in the third was bad enough, I would have booed too if I was there. Thank goodness this is one home tilt I wasn't at (only saw the third period and the OT/SO).

Hopefully they at least put a band-aid on the gaping wound of their season tomorrow. Our lord and savior Brian Rolston is returning lol...so supposedly is Marty, but we've heard that one before.

Search This Blog

Stats