Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Time for change

I wish I had more time to say what I want here but I have a Hard Hits Special NFL Playoff show coming up at the top of the hour including a preview of the first ever Giants-Cowboys postseason match-up in the Divisional Round.

Maybe it's for the best because the other New York team who wears those same Giant colors is anything but these days.

The latest embarrassing loss to the East's worst Tampa Bay- I don't care if they cut it from 4-1 to 4-3 and had nine zillion chances to tie late- it's just another reason to feel if you're a Blueshirt supporter.

Screw all the injury excuses!!!!! I don't care and will be damned if any Ranger fan uses that for why this team can't consistently play close to 60 minutes of hockey and remains an underachiving bunch which could actually miss the playoffs.

This team needs to seriously consider making a change with the coach. I have had it up to here with Tom Renney. His insistence of rolling four lines late in this game cost his team any realistic chance to tie it.

Why with your bench short as is would you send out the stonehands fourth line which has a grand total of two goals at even strength when there's only 4+ minutes to go?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can anyone out there answer that?

With that, I'm done. Renney must go! This team just won't get the results the organization's looking for until they get someone in who's not afraid to pull punches.

Maybe I'll have more after.

Renney is a nice guy but not the right fit for this team. It's time to fire him and save the season from a humiliation.

Who's with me?

No comments:

Search This Blog

Stats